Adult CMS - a Powerful Blend of Customizable Content Management, Internet Marketing and Customer Loyalty Solutions
CMS provides offshore web content management solutions development, integration and customization by skillfully blending
- structured offshore software development methodology
- vast experience in content management solution implementation for some of the world leading companies in Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, and Travel industry
- a wide array of solution and service options with the focus on web content management, marketing campaign management and efficiency measurement, as well as customer loyalty management.
Adult CMS at a Glance
Adult CMS, a web-based content management solution, is the main component in CMS's offshore content management service offering.
The system uniquely combines features of a robust content management tool and an internet marketing and customer loyalty management solution with the banner ad and deal management, web analytics tool, loyalty offers and promotional content management capabilities:
Conveniently author, publish and update content for as big as 5,000-page
websites or as voluminous as 30,000-page web portals and corporate intranets
- Easily organize and manage internet marketing campaigns and measure their efficiency with the help of the integrated e-Commerce tools such as online Booking Engine, Deal Management system, Reporting tool, and Customer Loyalty solution
- Enjoy the flexibility offered by the customization capabilities and the tangible benefits of the content management services provided offshore
- Keep afloat with an ongoing
post-implementation support and solution enhancements provided by the dedicated Support team
- Share the unequivocal content management success of some
of the blue-chip companies in Retail, Travel, and Healthcare industries
ROI Bussiness Cases
Evaluate the potential of CMS
CMS for your business.
''There was a significant amount of custom, one-off development that needed to be done. We looked at several options, including both U.S. and offshore resources, before picking Princeton, N.J.-based CMS Systems Inc., along with companies in Ireland and the U.K. CMS built LasVegas.com's content management systems..."
Read all testimonials